Los Santos, SA
Emergency crews responded to a home in the Mirror Park section of Los Santos after an unsupervised child was playing with matches and accidentally caused a fire in the living room of their home. The parent was reportedly outside working on a car when they heard the smoke detectors going off and found the fire. Crews were able to extinguish the fire saving the majority of the home. No-one was injured, but the deputy fire marshal on scene urges to teach your children fire safety and responsible experimentation.